What defines a successful partnership is the organization it has, so we subdivide into groups to handle all the needs of our association.
We have 5 subgroups:
- Recruitment and Membership services: They are responsible for coordinating activities to promote the option SICI studies and to promote partnership. They are also the link between management and regular partners.
- Finance: They are responsible for creating fundraising activities, and write proposals to seek sponsors.
- Promotions: They are responsible to give an image to the association, creating both online and printed arts and keep up the bulleting boards of the association. They also handle social media and the website of the association.
- Professional and Academic development: They are responsible for promoting the professional and student achievement, through lectures, conferences, courses, workshops, competitions, etc..
- Social and Community services: They are responsible for activities of fraternization, either between partners or with outsiders, and activities to help the community in which we live.
* Each team will have a leader who will be the direct link to the overall policy and is responsible for ensuring team performance.